T Consultant, Process Consultant
Position #: 128790
The Process Consultant will play an important role in driving the improvements to operations at the University of Maryland. This role will focus on applying process analysis, improvement, and re-engineering methodologies and principles to a broad range of business areas across the university. The Process Consultant will work closely with business partners at all levels of the university to understand the business, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership. The ideal candidate will have experience with organizational change management and complex organizational design. Activities will include interviewing, facilitating discovery sessions, process modeling, and developing recommendation briefs for leadership.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
* 3 years of demonstrated work experience in industry or academic settings
* Experience executing change and/or business process improvement efforts.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Knowledge of Business Process Analysis methodologies
* Superior analytical skills, logic and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
* High level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines.Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written in a manner that is clear, logical, and consistent
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
* Ability to effectively work as a team and independently
* Masters degree in a related field
* Experience in higher education
* Organizational change management experience
* Workshop facilitation experience.
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage designed to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle;
* Flexible work opportunities;
* UMCP Tuition Remission for employees, and their dependents to grow and achieve greatness;
* Generous paid time off package to address work/life balance and maintain well-being;
* Retirement Benefits created to aid employees in reaching future retirement goals;
Salary range: $95,000-$105,000
**This position does not provide sponsorship for Visas.
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
* Sitting for extended periods of time.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers required to operate a computer keyboard or mouse, and to handle other computer components.
Best consideration date: 10/09/2023 or open until filled
Please apply at: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/113205
Background Check: Offers of employment are contingent on completion of a background check. Information reported by the background check will not automatically disqualify you from employment.