Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, implements, edits, maintains, and documents web applications using web programming languages and leveraging agile methodologies.
- Experience with Business Connectivity Services, Master Pages, Apps, Page Layouts, User Store, Web Parts and Workflow Foundation
- Experience building report using Power Bi from SharePoint Online data
- Configuring SharePoint timer jobs based on business requirements, and service applications like Search, Metadata, and User Profile Synchronization
- Gathering requirements from business users and recording them clearly in a format useful for development
- Integrating existing and new applications using modern enterprise integration patterns
- Provide Custom SharePoint Content Management System Application Design, Development and Support.
- Provides development resources with a high level of experience building complex user interfaces for data capture in SharePoint Forms
- Develop new data elements and relationships within an enterprise data model
- Develop data flows, power query scripts, and other solutions to move and manipulate data both from external data services and within the existing data model.
- Build Power Automate workflows and process automations to support application functions and business processes including, email notifications, approvals, document creation, data import/export, and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes.
- Provide maintenance and development support for existing custom SharePoint applications
- Manage user roles as needed to ensure proper access and security controls
- Provide SharePoint Online configuration management support
- Experience managing content databases, site layout structures, Document Sets and Document Library
- Conduct a high-level program management and business processes evaluation and provide contextualized software integration solutions
- Experience with custom application development with Power Platform development and Microsoft Project framework is preferred but not required
- Assist other technical staff in resolving problems
- Assist end users by providing strategic SharePoint direction, training materials, and status updates on support requests.
- 6-8 years of experience with the analysis, design, development, and delivery of Web-based applications including SharePoint Online, Office 365, Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Server 2016 and, Web services
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with developing Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripts for automating tasks and configuration of SharePoint Online environment
- SharePoint Online, Power Platform development, Microsoft Project development certification desired, but not required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Must be able to successfully pass Public Trust background check
We are seeking a Senior Web Developer
to join our team supporting NOAA National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) Office of Habitat Conservation (OHC).
OHC is moving forward with a multi-year reorganization and consolidation of business tools, enterprise data, and business intelligence with the goal of supporting complex and growing program needs. TekSynap will provide support services to ensure a level of continuity throughout this process that includes planning, project management, solutions design, business analysis, user support and development support and maintenance.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Telework/Remote
- Type of environment: Home Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must be abe to successfully obtain a Public Trust background check
Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.