St. Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
St. Louis, MO
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) was created with the purpose of providing integrated enterprise IT support to Federal customers both CONUS and OCONUS. CARS employs Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with decades of experience working in the Federal marketplace.
TheIT Internwill support end users with software, hardware, and peripheral issues at a Tier 1 level.Working under the supervision of the Associate System Administrator and the System Administrator, theIT Internacts as help desk support and troubleshooter for the IT Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer support to the IT team, such as workstations/laptops, installation and maintenance of end-user software/hardware/peripherals, email configurations, asset management, inventory, ticketing, firmware upgrades, patches, Operating System (OS) installation, and general end-user support and educating end-users on basic software/hardware/peripherals.
- Provide Tier 1 support to end users regarding requests, issues, or problems from the ticketing system as instructed by System Administrator.
- Assist in performing daily monitoring of IT system resources.
- Assist Associate Systems Administrator with any associated work needed or as directed by the IT Operations Manager.
- Escalate any end-user support issues to IT Operations Manager for Tier 2 level support.
- Perform regular inventory of all IT-related equipment and submit the appropriate documentation to the IT Operations Manager.
- Apply OS patches to servers and workstations for patching (ex: IAVAs) as needed or directed.
- Contribute to and maintain systems standards.
- Maintain a detailed work log of daily activities and tasking.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all IT equipment with detailed information about any configuration or set-up changes.
- Report any security violations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree OR
- High school diploma or GED and 1+ years of Systems Administrator experience in Computer Science/Engineering OR
- High school diploma or GED and 3+ years of military experience
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of ticketing systems to track work (ex. Remedy, ServiceNow, JIRA)
- Ability to write SOPs and end-user documentation (ex. Confluence, WIKI)
- Knowledge of LINUX, MAC, and Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to work self-sufficiently (independent) and with team members (team-oriented)
- Possess effective communication & documentation skills for technical instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to obtain A+, Network+, Security+ certifications/training
- Possess basic skills in troubleshooting all workstations, laptops, and other peripherals and will be the first contact for end users with any IT-related issues/concerns/requests and should be available during core business hours and as required by the IT Operations Manager
- Ability to work in high-demand, stressful, and difficult situations
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing work environments, deadlines, and program changes
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Join our Talent Network