Summary Senior Program Manager Arlington, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
The Senior Program Manager
will support the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Office of Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS) G-2 Information Management (IM) Directorate, otherwise known as the Department of the Army Military Intelligence - Information Management (DAMI-IM), Chief Information Officer (CIO) in this important role. DAMI-IM's mission is to transform Army Intelligence into a Net-Centric, knowledge-based community through the development of policy and management of Information Technology (IT) integration, networking, assurance, initiatives, and programs. You'll be helping achieve G-2's vision of putting intelligence into the Warfighter's hands.
The Senior Program Manager
is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single POC for those projects. Responsibilities
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and be responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master of Arts/Science, 10+ years of experience (PMI certification required) OR
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or organizational management, with 15+ years of experience OR
- Any bachelor's degree with relevance to the work to be performed and 20+ years of related experience
- PMI-PMP or 15+ years of experience in IT Project Management and Service Delivery
- ITILv4 certification
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
How you'll grow
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of multiple, simultaneous large-scale IT projects, including managing requirements, cost, schedule, and performance.
- Ability to achieve the timeliness of performance for services and product deliverables and demonstrate the capability of developing efficient and effective solutions in meeting requirements, and technical/mission needs from customers/sponsors/stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to meet the objectives of the project.
- Manage and review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Develop a deep understanding of business strategy and customer goals.
- Proven ability to effectively distill key program requirements, program deliverables and methodologies, and business processes into clear, concise project plans and communications.
- Use project management tools and technology to track program progress and provide regular reporting to management and other stakeholders.
- Execute projects/programs with similar requirements to the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (IDEA)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to deadlines and guidelines.
- Experience developing internal processes across a variety of platforms.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members' capabilities and skill sets.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program