ERP International is seeking a full time Registered Nurse (RN)
supporting the Wound Care Clinic at
Mike O'Callaghan Military Medical Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days and Paid Federal Holidays!* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life insurance, and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesSchedule:
Monday to Friday, 7:30 to 4:30, with an hour lunch
No weekends and holidaysJob Specific Details and Tasks:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the
achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies,
procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the
healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates standards of nursing for Wound, Ostomy, and Continence
practice within the 99 MDG.
- Utilizes knowledge and skill to as Wound, Ostomy Continence client needs and to place in
collaboration with the nursing staff.
- Initiates and implements plan of care is research-based and focused on the nursing process.
- Participators in discharge planning of would/ostomy patient in conjunction with multidisciplinary
- Identifies educational needs of patients, nursing and physician staff.
Shall be a graduate from a baccalaureate degree (BSN) program in nursing accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.* Experience:
Minimum of five years as a Registered Nurse and have the ability to provide clinical and operational knowledge on hospital and nursing standards, regulations, policies, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Minimum of one year as a Wound, Ostomy, and
Continence Nurse.* Life Support Certification:
Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certifications.
* Board Certification:
Certification in Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing.
Must hold a full, current, and unrestricted nursing license in a State, Territory, Commonwealth, or the District of Columbia and must maintain a nursing license to practice in the United States of America.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.