ERP International is seeking a full time Physician Extender - Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
in support of the several clinics at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! Connect With Us!
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Family Medicine Clinic - M - F, between the hours of 7am to 7pm and weekend between the hours of 7am to 4pm, not to exceed 40 hours in a week.
Job Specific Duties:
The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Degree/Education:
- Provide a full range of outcome-based nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Diagnose and treat patients with common acute conditions, chronic illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, clinical practice guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in consultation with a physician.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure universal precautions are used in all patient encounters.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement and safety.
- Manage a workload of approximately 1000-1200 TRICARE Prime enrollees.
- Function as the preceptor to Residents and Interns and serve as a consultant to Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and other medical personnel within the clinic.
- Apply an awareness of legal issues in all aspects of patient care and strive to manage situations in a reduced risk manner.
- Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed. Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
Exercise appropriate clinical delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
Master's or doctoral degree in nursing. Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). * Certifications :
The HCW shall hold and maintain BLS and ACLS. Must be through American Heart Association or American Red Cross guidelines. Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties).* Experience:
As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service- specific credentialing. Possess a minimum of one-year experience working as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. * Licensure/Registration:
Maintain an active, valid, current, and unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a Nurse Practitioner from any state or territory of the United States or District of Columbia.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.