Summary Maintenance Dispatch Coordinator Lorton, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
The Maintenance Dispatch Coordinator
receives, records, and distributes work orders to service crews upon customers' requests for service. The Maintenance Dispatch Coordinator
will be required to work shift work that includes nights, weekends, and holidays. Responsibilities
- Receive, record, and distribute work orders to service crews upon customers' requests for:
- Repairs and services on Government mobile and stationary equipment
- Records information, such as:
- Article to be repaired
- Service to be rendered
- Prepare work order and detailed notes
- Distribute order to the service crew
- Schedule service calls and dispatch service crew. All information is recorded in a Government program entitled Maximo.
- Call or write the customer to ensure satisfactory performance of service
- Keep a record of service calls and work orders
- Dispatch orders and relay messages and special instructions to mobile crews and other departments using radio or cellular telephone equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a general Help Desk or Customer Service position, preferably in a maintenance environment
- Experience with HTEE is preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a CBP Background Investigation
How you'll grow
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work shift work that includes nights, weekends, and holiday
- Strong oral and written communication skills
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program