Summary C4 Plans Support Shaw, AFB, SC Relocation assistance available.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Kapsuun Group (KG) provides federal agencies and the DoD with a customer-focused partner that has quickly become one of the established industry leaders in software engineering and intelligence operations. Mission success and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities.
The C4 Plans Support
will provide support for all USAFCENT A6 exercise, contingency, and deliberate plans as required. The C4 Plans Support
position requires 30-40% CONUS and OCONUS travel as directed to support USAFCENT C4 systems planning issues. Responsibilities
- Develop exercise, contingency, and deliberate planning documents as required,including Annex K and associated appendices for contingency and operational plans.
- Identify communications and information technology (IT) requirements from subordinate organizations and the HQ USAFCENT staff for exercise, contingency, and deliberate planning.
- Analyze requirements and coordinate technical solutions with the HQ USAFCENT staff and outside agencies as required.
- Attend exercise and contingency planning conferences to support planning for USAFCENT A6.
- Develop and coordinate exercise and contingency planning documents.
- Plan for and participate in exercise control cells and operational planning teams to support USAFCENT A6 requirements.
- Travel as directed to CONUS/CENTCOM AOR: Kuwait/Jordan/Saudi Arabia/UAE/QATAR.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 2+ years relevant experience required
- Greater consideration may be given to experience that exceeds the minimum number of years offered in direct support of Air Force Plans Support
- Recent experience is defined as being within the last 36-month period
- Experience developing exercise, contingency, and deliberate planning documents as required, including Annex K and associated appendices for contingency and operational plans
- Medical clearance/availability to travel to AOR
- Valid U.S passport and meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries
- Secret clearance is required
How you'll grow
- Knowledge and experience with operational and technical requirements of Air Operation Center (AOC) and Combined Air Operation Center (CAOC) operations, including Airspace Control Order (ACO), Air Tasking Order (ATO), Theater Missile Defense (TMD), Shared Early Warning (SEW), Ground Theater Air Control Systems (GTACS), and other intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) operations, Joint Operational Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and legitimate operations within National/ICAO airspace systems.
- Knowledge of joint and coalition interoperability initiatives and capabilities.
- Proficiency in the technical theory and practical application of tactical data links (TADIL), including TADIL A/LINK-11A TADIL B/LINK 11B, and TADIL J/LINK 16. ATDL-1, PADIL, and unique theater coalition data links such as TADIL S.
- Knowledge of theater strategic and tactical communications including both Satellite Communications (SATCOM) and line-of-sight.
- Knowledge of all operational and technical requirements of security management operations, including Communications Security (COMSEC).
- Knowledge of frequency spectrum management.
- Knowledge of Advanced Technologies and support processes in US C3 and C4ISR, interoperability with Regional Partners, and expansion of IAMD capabilities.
- The ability to travel as needed up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to provide staff coordination documents, briefings, and staff papers as required.
- Ability to perform short-notice TDY deployments to meet worldwide operational/mission requirements
- Ability to present clear and concise findings; resolve conflicts based on mature judgment, and experience, and effectively advocate for a position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level matters to a variety of audiences
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as in conjunction with multiple personnel in the fulfillment of said duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills, and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Kapsuun Group, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program