Summary Project Manager Aiken, SC
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Worldwide Support (CWS) is a premier provider of Architecture and Engineering support services to federal customers around the world. Founded in 2016 to support federal operations OCONUS, CWS holds true to its mission that no matter the location, we are there to get the job done.
The Project Manager
shall provide leadership and direct, supervise, and manage all activities related to the project to ensure contract compliance, as the lead CWS employee for the project. Responsibilities
- Develop work and project execution plans.
- Monitor methods and procedures employed, to ensure conformance with contract policies and government regulations.
- Interpret directives, technical orders, and policies for assigned supervisory personnel.
- Establish procedures and programs for increased operational effectiveness.
- Implement procedures to maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate and establish work priorities and schedules.
- Ensure the Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR)'s satisfaction with contract compliance in the performance of the work and coordination with the end user.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings to monitor and manage KPIs for safety, quality, performance, and budget to ensure the timely completion of the current budget.
- Determine Earned Value and prepare Monthly Progress Reports with Progress Payment Applications.
- Establish internal procedures with site team members to ensure contract compliance.
- Implement and ensure compliance with CWS policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure contract compliance from all subcontractors.
- Assist the Program Manager to determine personnel and subcontractor requirements for contract construction programs.
- Ensure quality assurance in all duties and all works performed.
- Promote safety and security awareness for all site team members.
- Ensure site offices, lay-down/storage areas, temporary works, housekeeping, etc are maintained in an organized manner and with a professional appearance.
- Ensure all functions are by operational plans for safety, fire prevention, emergency evacuation, and mishaps.
- Evaluate subordinate personnel and initiate and approve all personnel actions.
- Ensure the preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, and monthly reports per the contract deliverables and as requested by the customer.
- Review ongoing costs to ensure operations are accomplished within the assigned budget.
- Provide risk mitigation for long-range planning.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings to ensure KPIs are within contract compliance, and issue notifications to identify and correct deficiencies.
- Develop Logistics Management Plan, Site Utilization Plan, etc.
- Assist the scheduler in the preparation and approval of the Baseline Detailed CPM schedule, as per contract requirements.
- Supervise a multi-national Project Management Team in the performance of their duties to plan, schedule, and coordinate projects to construct, repair, alter, and/or renovate, the building structure and installed systems and equipment.
- Supervise and maintain 100% accountability for all assigned staff.
- Responsible for the overall management, development, and evaluation of team members.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities by policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kn owledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- BS degree preferred (Construction Management or Engineering)
- 5+ years of successful experience in a similar capacity, on a similar/relevant project/s
- Background check required
How you'll grow
- Strong technical and communication skills, with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and collaborate daily with the project team.
- Proficient in construction documentation and drawing literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction, divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control.
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of USACE EM385 construction safety processes and ability to enforce the project safety plan.
- Experience in report writing and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Knowledge of Critical Path Method, cost, and resource-loaded scheduling.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Worldwide Support, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program