Summary Investigative Analyst I Washington, DC Shifts: Day or night, including weekends (Wed - Sat or Sun - Wed) 4 x 10 hours shifts each week. These two positions are leaning toward starting on night shift.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
The Investigative Analyst I
shall support INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau (
USNCB) operational divisions in sharing criminal justice, humanitarian, and public safety information between domestic law enforcement agencies and their foreign law enforcement counterparts. Specifically, Investigative Analyst I
may support the INTERPOL Operations Command Center (IOCC), the Foreign Notices Program in Global Police Services, and other USNCB operational divisions if requested.
The USNCB is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week mission. Responsibilities
- Transmit law enforcement sensitive investigative information through international and domestic telecommunication systems in response to investigative and humanitarian
- Answer and respond to phone inquiries from both domestic and international law enforcement partners.
- Perform database queries in domestic and international law enforcement, compliance, and/or inspection computer systems to identify, gather, generate, and organize critical investigative leads.
- Enter lookouts on foreign criminals into U.S. databases.
- Generate electronic case files in INTERPOL Washington's internal case management system, including data entry and uploading of preliminary investigative findings.
- Inspect electronic case files and various documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of experience performing the basic tasks of this position
- Experience with various software is essential, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Access and Excel
- Experience applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques
- TS/SCI clearance required
How you'll grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $34.00/Hr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program