Summary Program Manager Hickam AFB, HI
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Program Manager
shall provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of NAVFAC Pacific. Responsibilities
- Support day-to-day program integration, coordination, and development of strategies, plans, processes, studies, projects, resource requirements, and reporting.
- Gather, organize, and analyze information on administrative and operational program requirements, procedures, and issues.
- Collaborate and advise on initiatives.
- Provide recommended actions, controls, and solutions to maintain optimal operational efficiency.
- Evaluate the impact of short and long-range plans and recommended plans.
- Utilize analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program/project development and execution through the phases of operations to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collect and consolidate data for regular requirements and reporting. Data is analyzed for trends and exceptions and brought to the attention of management.
- Prepare charts, graphs, slides, reports, and other visual materials for briefings and presentations.
- Conduct briefings as assigned.
- Obtain critical information from NAVFAC eSystems and multiple stakeholders to effectively perform analysis that will inform mitigation strategies to improve performance across cost, schedule, safety, and quality.
- Use initiative, resourcefulness, and sound judgment when providing advice to the government on quality assurance matters requiring knowledge of construction methods.
- Provide technical and programmatic support to the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC planning, programming, and execution effort.
- Help maintain the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC.
- Integrate Master Schedule (IMS) to ensure adequate incorporation of environmental mitigation, logistical support, collateral equipment, workforce availability, funds availability, and project interdependencies issues into Work Breakdown Structures and project schedules.
- Identify and assist in the resolution of issues, problems, conflicts, and activities on a critical path on the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that have the potential to adversely impact the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Support business development activities as required (e.g., customer technical capabilities briefings, past performance content, technical solutions).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Be a graduate of an accredited Architectural or Engineering college curriculum (4 year degree minimum).
- U.S. Professional Engineering/Architectural Registration may be used instead of education; OR certification as a PMP with the Project Management Institute (PMI); OR CCM with the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA).
- 5+ years of Program Management experience.
- 3+ years of experience using Tableau Desktop and server software, managing data, creating visualizations, and performing analysis, including experience utilizing the tool to communicate metrics and key performance indicators.
- Possess a current, valid driver's license issued by a US state or territory.
- Provide satisfactory proof of U.S. citizenship. (U.S. or naturalized).
- Background check required and must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
How you'll grow
- Experience and knowledge of project management, design, construction management, and scheduling.
- Possess knowledge and sufficient experience to independently develop creative, technically sound solutions to problems not remedied by standard, pre-defined processes.
- Have demonstrated the ability to consult with and provide technical advice to the Department of Navy management of construction activities such as a Deputy ROICC/OICC related to highly complex logistical issues, integration concerns, safety issues, and changed conditions.
- Sound understanding of construction concepts, principles, and practices applicable to multi-disciplined engineering projects and the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods and construction management skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English to report on progress and outcome of technical assignments and to present recommendations to government personnel and senior leaders at all levels of authority.
- Ability to prepare pertinent meeting agendas, coordinate meetings to assure attendance by critical stakeholders, maintain meeting order and scope, and drive the development of action items and resolutions.
- Strong skills in using PCs with software compatible with existing NAVFAC software and eSystems (i.e., MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, eProjects, eContracts, etc.).
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chronos Operations, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program