Summary Application Systems & Programming (AS&P) Project Lead Warren, MI
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
This role will support U.S. Army DEVCOM (Development Command) as CABS provides IT Services support for the U.S. Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center (GVSC). The primary goal of this venture is to provide innovative solutions and services necessary for U.S. DEVCOM/GVSC and their subordinate units. This is an opportunity that could significantly impact the future of the U.S. Army Warfighter.
The Application Systems & Programming (AS&P) Project Lead
performs a variety of tasks while leading and directing the work of others. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Application Systems & Programming (AS&P) Project Lead
within our Detroit Arsenal
team, you will:
- Design, plan, and coordinate application systems and programming work teams.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Handle complex application features and technical designs.
- Design and implement the components required for complex application features.
- Organize, coordinate, and control all contractor activities to ensure compliance with contract performance, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Complete company and project-related training as required.
- Determine, recommend, and implement improvements to applicable policies and processes.
- Review work to ensure technical accuracy and to ensure it satisfies customer needs and complies with overall estimating standards.
- Participate in company meetings, briefs, and audits as required.
- Assist with the preparation of the company's Progress, Status, and Management Reports in accordance with the Contract Data Requirements List.
- Complete company and project-related training requirements as required.
- Record labor hours daily in the company's timekeeping system as required.
- Travel up to 10% as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in a similar discipline required.
- 7+ years of experience in the field or related area.
- Secret clearance required.
How you'll grow
- Must have a breadth of knowledge of tools used in digital engineering and approaches to provide for an integrated environment.
- Ability to provide level 2 user support for CAD tools interacting with Windchill: particularly Creo, NX, Catia, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Workgroup Manager.
- Critical thinking skills to be able to analyze user issues and be able to research and provide a solution in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Possess the ability to coordinate and integrate the work activities of several different projects at any one time.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Possess the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program