Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain a Top Secret
Education Required:BA/BS or HS/GED and Equivalent Work Experience
US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking an experienced Software Developer (Security Engineering, Senior Analyst)
to support our CSET team in the Event Planning and Operations Section supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) National Cyber Range Complex (NCRC). This facility supports the mission to provide realistic cybersecurity environments for test and evaluation of major DoD acquisition programs and to enable the conduct of realistic training and certification events for the DoD Cyber Mission Force. The NCRC facility may also support non-DoD customers such as Department of Homeland Security (DHS), industry, academia, and international partners. The successful candidate will serve at the Orlando, FL site. This position is contingent upon award. Responsibilities
- Design, code, test, and document solutions
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC process
- Effectively function and communicate with other team members
- Actively participate in all required meetings
- Ensure that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, best practices, and performance
- HS Diploma with 9+ years of relevant experience OR Associates Degree with 7+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelors with 5+ years of relevant experience OR Masters with 3+ years of relevant experience OR PhD with 2+ years of relevant experience. Additional considerations will be made for variations in certifications of exceptional caliber.
- DoD 8570.01M/ IAT-II certification within 6 months of assignment to position (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
- High degree of organization and communications skills
- IAT level III (CISA, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, CISSP (or Associate)) or IAM Level III (GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
- Master's Degree in a STEM subject, particularly systems engineering, network engineering, or cybersecurity or Associates or Bachelor's degree in computer science, or engineering or its equivalent with 15+ years' relevant experience
- Active, Reserve, or National Guard military service with network or cyber security experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Eligible clearance
; please note that the clearance process considers financial background aspects. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $100,000 - $145,000 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.