Summary Information Safeguard - Declassification Analyst I Huntsville, AL
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our Strength Is Our People
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture. Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
In support of the Technical Engineering Advisory Management Services (TEAMS) Next Security Operations and Counterintelligence (SOCI) contract, Venturi plays an important role in meeting Missile Defense Agency's Security and Counterintelligence requirement necessary for national security and successful missions for the agency. The security requirement consists of supporting the development, implementation, maintenance, and assessment of security, emergency management, and program protection for the integrated, layered Missile Defense System (MDS).
The Information Safeguard - Declassification Analyst will perform review and disclosure of U.S. Classified Military Information (CMI) and Controlled Unclassified information (CUI) to foreign governments and international organizations.
The Information Safeguard - Declassification Analyst I
will perform declassification analysis of documents related to all MDA Research, Development, and Acquisition (RDA) Programs, including Test and Evaluation (T&E) activities, and fielding of the BMDS worldwide. This individual will collaborate with the team to solve a wide variety of security specific problems. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As an Information Safeguard - Declassification Analyst I
within our TEAMS Next SOCI
team, you will:
- Perform declassification analysis in a classified environment on government site.
- Complete MDA reviewer training and certification by the agency to perform this effort.
- Perform reviews manually (paper), digitally (computer based), or loading/viewing special media depending upon the complexity and nature of material.
- Conduct page-by-page, line-by-line, declassification analysis, and make a retain, refer, or declassify recommendation on each specified item analyzed.
- Recommend action to retain, refer, or declassify on each specified item based on analysis.
- Conduct analysis, reviews, and preparation of material for shipment to and from external sites.
- Convert antiquated special media to digitized media to lengthen the life of the historical records.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college relevant to the security field preferred
- 1+ year experience
- Experience adaptable to analytic document review within the DoD (e.g. Intelligence Analyst, Background Investigator)
- Final Secret clearance required and would need Top Secret with SCI eligibility in order to advance to Analyst II
- Knowledge of DoD and MDA processes and procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications
- Ability to travel 0-5% to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to support one or more security disciplines (i.e., Personnel, Physical, Anti-terrorism (AT), International, Industrial, Operations Security, Technology Protection, Classification Management, Information, Foreign Disclosure and Sensitive Compartmented Information Security Program)
- Ability to work with general supervision or as part of a team to solve a wide variety of security specific problems
How you'll grow
- Experience with DoD security or DoD intelligence desired
- TS/SCI preferred as defined in the respective PWS
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program