ERP International is seeking a full time Registered Nurse (RN) in support of the Hadnot Point Clinic at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 8.5 hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm
No on call or call back
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties for the HCW include but are not limited to the following:
* Maintain a level of productivity comparable with that of other individuals performing similar services.
* Participate in peer review and performance improvement activities.
* Practice aseptic techniques as necessary. Comply with infection control guidelines to include the proper handling, storage, and disposal of infectious wastes, and the use of universal precautions to prevent the spread of infection.
* Function with an awareness and application of safety procedures.
* Perform efficiently in emergency patient situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons, and documenting events. Anticipate potential problems/emergencies and make appropriate interventions. Notify supervisor, director, or other designated person regarding problems that the HCW is unable to manage.
* Apply an awareness of legal issues in all aspects of patient care and strive to manage situations in a reduced risk manner.
* Participate in the implementation of the Family Advocacy Program as directed. Participation shall include, but not be limited to, appropriate medical examination, documentation, and reporting.
* Exercise awareness and sensitivity to patient/significant others' rights, as identified within the MTF.
* Maintain an awareness of responsibility and accountability for own professional practice.
* Participate in continuing education to meet own professional growth.
* Attend and/or comply with all annual training classes required by the Command, to include but not limited to online annual training provided by the MTF: disaster training, infection control, Sexual Harassment, Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire and Safety, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE), and all other required training.
* Actively participate in the command's Performance Improvement Program. Participate in meetings to review and evaluate the care provided to patients, identify opportunities to improve the care delivered, and recommend corrective action when problems exist.
* Participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Provide training and/or clinical direction as applicable to supporting government employees (e.g., hospital corpsmen, students, etc.).
* Attend and participate in various meetings as directed.
* Perform timely, accurate, and concise documentation of patient care.
* Operate and manipulate automated systems such as CHCS, AHLTA, ADS, Essentris, MHS Genesis and Clinical Information System (CIS), participate in clinical staff Performance Improvement (PI) and Risk Management (RM) functions, as prescribed by the Commander. Maintain DOD email account as directed. The HCW shall be responsive to all email and voicemail communications.
* Exercise appropriate clinical delegation of tasks and duties in the direction and coordination of health care team members, patient care, and clinic activities.
Duties- Specific to Registered Nurse:
* The HCW shall provide services within the scope of their competencies, the applicable duties provided in the basic contract, and the following:
* Utilize available automated programs and information technology, communication and management tools for proactive patient management and to facilitate patient engagement and enhance patient experience ((i.e., AHLTA, TSWF, CHCS, Care-Point and Secure Messaging).
* Communicate with patients utilizing asynchronous Secure Messaging (i.e., Relay-Health) to improve communication and facilitate care through non-traditional means.
* Participate in MHP/MCMH Team huddles/meetings each day to review scheduled appointments, identify MHP/MCMH Team requirements (i.e., supplies and equipment and staff support issues related to the day's scheduled appointments) and scheduled patient requirements (i.e., scrubbing the schedule to identify diagnostic procedures or medical requirements that may be ordered or prepared before the patient appointment).
* Education: Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Graduate Diploma in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). As an alternative to the education requirements in the basic contract, the HCW may be a graduate of a state accredited professional nursing program OR a program accredited by ACEN or CCNE.
* Experience: Must have at least 1 years of full clinical experience within the last 2 years as a Registered Nurse.
* Licensure:Current, unrestricted RN license from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Current AHA or ARC BLS Certifications.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.