Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and execute a campaign plan aimed at obtaining wide spread adoption of NGA's capability
- Serve as a user proxy for mission users as part of a management team
- Work with Government and users to prioritize epics within the backlog
- Work with team product owners and product management to align features and stories with solution level objectives
- Proactively engage agile teams and release trains to ensure understanding of the mission user experience
- Drive the Lan User Experience (UX) innovation cycle
- Five years GEOINT mission domain experience in the IC or DoD
- Five years hands-on experience in the use of data analytics to further mission objectives
- Must have an active TS/SCI DoD security clearance
- SAFe Lean Agile methodology
- Prefer experience as an Intelligence Analyst
- Demonstrated knowledge in modeling capabilities and UX
- Experience in applying Activity-Based Intelligence
- Experience in designing and executing a plan that successfully obtained wide spread adoption of a new analytic capability within a user community
- Demonstrated understanding of the NSG and ASG community
- Experience working in agile development programs at the team, program or solution level managing capability epics, features and stories
We are seeking an Analytics Application User Engagement (UE) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our team supporting a NGA contract in Springfield VA
This acquisition acquisition will provide continued sustainment of Hyperion while simultaneously providing development, integration, deployment of new Knowledge and Analytic modeling capabilities. Knowledge and Analytic modeling are key components of a larger Enterprise Analytic Platform within the Analytic Services project. These modeling capabilities provide analysts the tools necessary for capturing information and assertions about objects and activities, insights and situational awareness on adversary activities, anticipatory and predictive intelligence, and value-driven collections to support supplier allocation and GEOINT data acquisition decisions.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Springfield, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: (Low)
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Clearance requirement: TS/SCI OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.