Dewberry is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter
to join and support Dewberry's Corporate enterprise groups and technical operational groups. The Recruiter will provide full life-cycle recruitment services for positions that are highly technical and professional staffing and that target high quality and diverse candidates. This is a great opportunity to be a critical member of a high-performing team in our corporate headquarters office in Fairfax, VA.
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call "Dewberry at Work," that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to plan and execute talent needs.
- Manage and perform full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing top talent.
- Identify and source top talent through multiple venues such as job boards, industry-specific sites, college and university campus job fairs and contacts, social media outlets, and other sourcing means.
- Develop strong relationships with the company's operational leaders, external professional organizations, colleges and universities, and industry contacts to identify qualified leaders and professionals.
- Review resumes and credentials for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements while complying with EEO and OFCCP federal regulations.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions if needed and create and post all open requisitions through our ATS.
- Advise and consult hiring managers throughout the hiring process to help identify the top candidates while ensuring compliance with the HR policies and procedures.
- Provide regular status reports to the Manager and ensure that candidate tracking is up-t o-date and compliant in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Work in concert with recruiting staff to ensure cross functional correlation.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- A BA or a BS degree.
- 3+ years of experience providing full life-cycle corporate recruiting in a professional organization.
- Experience recruiting in an Architectural/Engineering professional firm is preferred.
- Ability to thrive, and preference for, dynamic, fast paced and high growth environments.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with staff and candidates.
- Possession of excellent negotiating, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong initiative, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated success utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and other alternative sourcing methods to identify and hire high level positions with niche skill sets.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably iCIMS.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Dewberry we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for our employee's. So if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the position description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other opportunities.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
*Only recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.