Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, plan, and implement Active Directory (AD) in an enterprise network.
- Modify the AD schema and manage AD sites and services.
- Manage AD physical and logical architecture.
- Design, plan, and implement AD sites and subnets.
- Monitor and troubleshoot AD replication.
- Develop a domain controller strategy.
- Manage AD domains and trust.
- Design, plan, implement, and manage organizational units (OUs).
- Monitor and perform backup and restore of Active Directory.
- Create AD disaster recovery documentation.
- Design, plan, implement, and manage group policies for an enterprise environment.
- Plan and perform Group Policy optimization, security, etc.
- Perform Group Policy backup and recovery.
- Manage administrative templates for Group Policies.
- Create a strategy for configuring the user and computer environments with Group Policy.
- Maintain security compliances at the domain controller server and domain level using all applicable DOD security checklists and taskings.
- Seven (7) years of progressive experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2 or newer administration, Microsoft Active Directory 2016 or newer administration, and/or Microsoft Exchange 2010 or newer administration experience.
- Experience with at least five projects in one or more of these technical areas, including at least one project must have occurred within the past three (3) years.
- Two (2) years of Microsoft PowerShell for AD experience
- DoD Approved 8570/8140 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II
- CCNA Security
- Security+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Any of the following:
- MCSE: 2012
- MCSE 2016
- Clearance: Must possess a Secret clearance with an IT-I qualifying investigation
We are seeking an Active Directory/Group Policy Administrator to join our team supporting DLA ICAM Greenfield Support.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job InformationCOMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote
- Type of environment: Remote
- Noise level: (Low, Medium, High)
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearance with an IT-I qualifying investigationOTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.