San Antonio, TX Join our Talent Network
San Antonio TX (Remote)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
TheAssociate Producer will assist Program Manager with managing the subcontractor developing the videos and subcontractor developing the content for videos and training materials supporting the Department of the Air Force Integrated Resilience Training and Support for The Prevention of Cyber Harassment and Technology Facilitated Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Support senior team members in the design of new products, existing products, training aids, wall art, and dimensional displays.
- Work with team that develops, designs, edits, and produces videos and complimentary training US Air Force (Airmen) and US Space Force (Guardian) Leaders Training. The project content will provide an overview and content to enhance their digital literacy of cyber harassment and technology-facilitated sexual harassment and sexual assault.
- Work with content developers and write, edit, and organize scripts, and coordinate with the producer/director/editor throughout the video production process.
- Assist team staff when editing video by ensuring Producer's and/or Director's shot selection matches the script.
- Participate in brainstorming activities and contribute to the development of story ideas.
- Help guide the editorial content of the video project and training material development.
- Ensure clients are provided visual proofs, detailed project specs, and production timelines.
- Manage administrative duties and ensure all media is transferred to the customer.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
- Record labor hours daily in the online corporate system.
- Travel 30% as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in digital media, communications, journalism entertainment (film, television, studio productions), or another related field.
- 5+ years of scriptwriting and editing experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Background check required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent research, writing skills, broadcast script, and AP style writing experience.
- Tech-savvy and a quick study of emerging platforms for video productions.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with a team of highly creative video producers, directors, and editors throughout the video production process.
- Expert level of experience with all digital production, including production and directing.
- Possess strong communication skills and be comfortable with talking to a wide range of customers.
- Knowledgeable in editing on Adobe Creative Suite 6 and all subsequent versions.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be knowledgeable in VI Systems and processes, and possess the knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality.
- Must have experience creating and meeting the challenges of translating training materials to video.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff, government personnel, and management.
- Ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-performance-based environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-start and work independently or as a team.
- Ability to travel 30% as required.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network