General Animation/3D Graphic Designer
Ft. Eustis, VA Join our Talent Network
General Animation/3D Graphic Designer
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
this opportunity with Chenega Analytical Business Solutions (CABS) at the Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC), you will help offer a full range of services and solutions to support and promote the readiness of the American Soldier. The EMC is the one-stop shop for visual information services throughout the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. EMC offers a full range of media services to enlist, educate, and empower the warfighter.
TheGeneral Animation/3D Graphic Designer is responsible for motion graphics productions from concept to completion.
Work you'll do:
As a General Animation/3D Graphic Designer within our Enterprise Multimedia Center (EMC) team, you will:
• Produce 3D Modeling, proper texture mapping, environmental lighting, and associated task to fulfill client requirements.
• Produce character animation/rigging and editing for productions requiring this specialty.
• Produce 2D Broadcast elements, modeling of 3D assets, lighting/texturing, render management, effects, and final composting of all elements through nonlinear storytelling.
• Provide creative direction for all projects consisting of the visualization of client's requirements, preproduction, consultation, storyboards, and/or draft style frames.
• Provide graphic design solutions for effective storytelling using state-of-the-art graphic design technologies.
• Proficient in graphic design software to animate people, objects, or vehicles using axis points, rotations, scaling and position coordinates as well as rigging techniques to aid in animation.
• Create high-impact graphics to attract attention and deliver quick, cohesive messages within seconds to viewers.
• Ability to use visual effects to create and/or manipulated outside the context of a live-action shot either from green screen footage or plates composed for character generator elements. Particles, fluids, smoke, glints, and gleams are to be included.
• Use editing techniques to manipulate video and graphic images in sequence to tell a story or convey information.
• Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
• Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent and 10+ years of experience in the field of motion graphics and animation OR.
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience.
• Background check required and must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to pass customer security requirements.
• Familiarity with graphic file types, file sizes, resolution, typography, and color theory.
• In-depth knowledge of technical requirements with the highest skills in technical proficiency and workflow in the field of graphic design.
• Software Proficiency: Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and InDesign.
• Experience in Illustration, knowledge of physics, and aspects of engineering.
• Highest degree of innovation to assist Creative Staff with the origination of content both visual and aural.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling and animation used as a foundation for building and designing 3D logos, environments, and model elements.
• Ability to create storyboards and style frames.
• Strong communication skills to bridge both the engineering and artistic worlds of the production process.
• Must be well organized, an effective communicator at multiple levels, and able to grasp system concepts and communicate their applications.
• Must be capable of quickly learning new systems and associated software applications for proficient execution of tasks.
• Must be capable of managing multiple projects with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network