Springfield, VA Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
Chenega Job Title: Release Manager
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance
Location: Springfield, VA
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
TheRelease Manager will own the Release Management lifecycle, including scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document, maintain and execute a Release and Deployment Management Plan for all service changes. The Release and Deployment Management Plan shall include processes for coordination and execution of planned AOs for routine maintenance, and out-of-cycle, critical changes to the baseline, standards, and specifications that require immediate release.
- Coordinate with the Change and Outage Control Boards (OCB) that meet twice-weekly and follow governance and readiness processes for promotion and deployment of service baseline changes into the operational environment, including pre-deployment notifications and communications.
- Track and maintain a list of all release notes for each deployment into operations.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years relevant experience OR
- Associate degree and 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience includes:
- Relevant experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- Foundation level certification in ITILv3 or bridge course required
- TS/SCI Clearance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to obtain DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level II: CCNA-Security; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE within 6 months of hire
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and other applications)
- Experience working in a home office setting
- Ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone
- Good phone skills, professional demeanor, and previous customer service experience strongly desired
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network