Natick, MA Join our Talent Network
This position is contingent upon position availability
This position is 100% remote
TheSalesforce Developer IIshall write workflows and Force.com APIs. TheSalesforce Developer IIshall customize standard objects and develops custom objects, page layouts, and record-types to distinguish between various requirements. TheSalesforce Developer IIshall deliver customer driven solutions following agile methodologies development practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate work product with the Technical Team Leader and Project Director.
- Manage release schedule calendar expectations and deliveries in line with the government's mission requirements/schedule.
- Manage developer resource(s) cadence with SME's and Government Project Direction.
- Coordinate and execute code releases across environments.
- Assist the MAT Project Director in briefings and demonstrations of the program across the Department of Defense.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline
- 2+ years in a development role with 2-3 years of this experience to include development, specifically within the Salesforce, Apex, Force.com, MuleSoft, Pulsar, DocuSign or Lightning Aura Components and Lightning Web Components environments
- Experience in the following areas is required:
- Very strong development experience with Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs, SFDC Integration, Java-script, and standard SFDC components
- Writing Workflows and Force.com APIs
- Customizing standard objects and developing custom objects, Page Layouts, and Record-types to distinguish between various requirements
- CI/CD paradigms, monitoring, and alerting
- Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Experience with MuleSoft Integration Platform
- Salesforce - Field Service Lightning
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence TEL patterns
- Version control tools/products (e.g., Git, or Bitbucket)
- DocuSign integration
- This position requires a Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI - formerly FOUO) access (ADP-III, IT-3, Tier 1investigation) and general user network permissions with the potential of obtaining a secret clearance
- Background check required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to Work in a regulatory, compliance environment
- Strong technical design skills
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services
- Strong competency around SOQL, MYSQL, or SQL
- Familiarity with DevOps Lifecycle
- Familiarity with BDD/TDD methodology
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is preferred
- Experience with development in Pulsar is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Ability to solve complex business processes with software
- Driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Identify, communicate, debug, and resolve technical defects
- Familiarity in complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customizations to support multiple business processes
- Strong team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Required to adhere to Chenega Corporation mandate that all employees must be fully vaccinated to COVID-19 by December 8, 2021.
Our EEO Policy
The Chenega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability. The Corporation's Affirmative Action Plans are available for review by employees and job seekers by contacting the EEO/AA Officer to schedule an appointment during business hours. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Native Preference under PL 93-638. Drug-free workplace. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. Read Chenega Corporation's Equal Opportunity Statement (https://www.chenega.com/Media/Default/Docs/Chenega%20Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20Statement.pdf) .
EEO is the law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring special accommodations or assistance to apply for a job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 771-5011.
Join our Talent Network