Intermediate Contract Management Specialist
Washington, DC Join our Talent Network
TheIntermediate Contract Management Specialist will provide assistance in the areas of contract administration and management support to Contracting Officers (CO) and program office Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform necessary research and prepare documentation for modifications.
- Apply knowledge of the entire customer organization in order to recommend and coordinate development, enhancement and maintenance of business systems and processes.
- Develop project plans, milestones, status reports and other deliverables, and monitor the execution of the tasks for quality and against planned timelines.
- Provide assistance monitoring and tracking contractor services performed or products delivered under USSS administered contracts.
- Analyze contract deliverables (e.g., reports) feasibility studies, design documents, operation, maintenance, training manuals, shipping receipts) to determine compliance with the applicable contract/program requirements.
- Provide assistance monitoring and tracking contract obligations consistent with the contract requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years post-award contract administration and management experience.
- 3+ years specialized experience in federal government contract management and administration, as a federal employee or as a contractor employee.
- United States citizens with no dual citizenship
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to pass the US Secret Service background Investigation Check.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Software Applications such as: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Adobe Acrobat; PRISM; Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM); Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS); Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Knowledge of, and certification in, PRISM contract writing preferred
- Knowledge of, CLM (Contracting Life Cycle Management) is preferred
- Must have the ability to demonstrate strong business and organizational skills and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work under aggressive schedules with demanding performance requirements.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Motivated self-starters.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays if needed
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network