The Office of Refugee Admissions, in the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM/A) is handling a stand up and on-going operations for significantly expanded resettlement programs in the Western Hemisphere (Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico and Latin America Region). Responsibilities
- Serve as Senior Program Analyst assisting the team in overseeing start-up operations in each of the five countries
- Includes mapping of each step of the resettlement process in each country, working with UNHCR, IOM, and USCIS to execute and monitor their operations
- Solicit, and review budgets from operational partners
- Draft information, and decisional memos to PRM leadership
- Coordinate with Refugee Coordinators in the region, and conduct periodic travel trips to the region
- Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables as agreed upon between the staff contractor and Office of Refugee Admissions GTM supervisor (or Office Director or Deputy Director)
- Experience in performance measurement, evaluation, surveying and general use of metrics to track organizational performance, progress and goal attainment
- Experience in database management and complex analyses of quantitative and qualitative data (involving various data sources) and results reporting
- Ability to work and develop database applications
- Experience in developing and implementing standard operating procedures (internal controls) for internal and external users
- Experience in the formulating, writing and implementing reporting mechanisms, policies, processes and procedures
- Experience in tracking document flow and clearance processes and distribution of documents to appropriate personnel
- Demonstrate skill in presenting logical and cogent oral presentations of results of analysis, including facts, issues, regulatory principles and provisions, and policy considerations - for a particular audience or for specific purposes
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
- Excellent, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment
- Excellent ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleague
- Significant familiarity or direct experience in working for U.S. foreign affairs agencies and/or international organizations preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of programming in the Latin America region, as well as experience managing programs, is preferred but not required
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the principles and methods applicable to researching, analyzing, writing, editing and presenting complex statutory or regulatory material and related issue/policy memoranda and interpretations
- Knowledge and experience in evaluating and interpreting statutory and regulatory requirements and for determining the consistency of policies, standards, directives, interpretations, etc. related to those requirements
- Knowledge and application of statistical data analysis and data management software (e.g., SPSS)
- Significant education and/or work experience related to statistical and research methodology
BA/BS Degree - with 5-10 years of relevant experience Clearance
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability , and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance . Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $ 83,747.00 - $125,621.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.