Skilled Nursing: Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist/Speech Pathologist (PT/OT/SLP)
2 days left
- Part Time
Goodheart Home Heallthcare Services is seeking on aa part time (PRN) basis Physical Therapists (PTs), Occupational Therapists (OTs), and Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to treat our patients in Northern Virginia (Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, Prince William counties).
- Has an active PT/OT/SLP license, within the state of Virginia.
- Demonstrates accurate knowledge in case managing therapy only patients within the home health industry.
- Ability to understand and manage the patient episode of care and patient outcomes;
- Must understand and demonstrate ability to complete an OASIS, comprehensive assessment and conduct and carry out day to day intermittent therapy visits;
- Accurate knowledge of collaborating with the providers and development of the patient’s Plan of Care;
- Recent experience in the home health industry preferred.
A Home Health Therapist (PT/OT/SLP) is responsible for the care delivery to agency patients, carried out within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws and the state board of therapy or registry. The care delivery, and employee actions, must be within accordance with the federal Conditions of Participation.
- Directly supervises the assigned patient load, and day to day schedule; Works with other departments in the development of a comprehensive patient care plan; Conducts therapy treatments within the scope of practice, as well as agency policies and regulations; Complete documentation requirements in a proficient and timely manner; Maintains compliance with applicable federal, state, accreditation and local standards, rules and regulations; Coordinates with the interdisciplinary team to assure coordination of care and continuity of care delivery; Case manages, when applicable, patients effectively and achieves positive patient outcomes; Effectively manages the patient episode of care, demonstrating excellence in quality of care and improvement to the agency outcomes. [PT Only] Supervises Physical Therapist Assistants and the Home Health Aides, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local requirements and compliance.
Works in agency office space periodically, but mostly works remotely in the patient home environment.
- 401(k) matching, Safe Harbor.
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Northern Virginia
Apply for Skilled Nursing: Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist/Speech Pathologist (PT/OT/SLP)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly