Locations: Sales - PA - Scranton, United States of America, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Area Sales Manager - Scranton, PA As a Digital Sales Consultant for Capital One Auto Finance, you will partner closely with a defined set of Automobile Dealerships, providing consultative guidance to help each dealer achieve its operational objectives. Your ability to build entrenched relationships with business owners and key decision makers throughout the organization will ensure adoption of our suite of lead-generation products and lending solutions. As the primary point of contact for each dealer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end activities related to product adoption including the product presentation, dealership training, and monitoring of dealer performance. Backed by the strength of Capital One Auto Finance's dominant position in automotive financing and powered by our position as tech leader in the industry, you will become part of the team that is rapidly expanding its footprint across the spectrum of dealership sales and financing operations. Job Description:
The ideal candidate will:
- Establish trusted relationships with key decisions makers at each dealer location
- Maintain and grow Capital One Auto Finance's leading position as a national full credit spectrum auto lender
- Be a product expert across our digital lead-generation platform and provide solutions that help dealers achieve their sales objectives
- Confidently deliver sales presentations and facilitate dealer training to drive product adoption
- Be innovative, organized, and driven to achieve extraordinary business results while providing best in class service to each dealer
- Create and execute a monthly plan of dealer engagement based on careful analysis of available data and sales metrics
- Work closely with internal business partners and teammates to drive cohesion and operational excellence
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and serve as an advocate for our customers
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment, acquiring and maintaining high levels of product, service, and process knowledge
- Be innovative, highly organized, and have a measurable, demonstrated ability to drive business results while delivering superior service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to work remotely and independently with ample self-motivation and discipline
- Possess superior relationship building, consulting, and closing skills
- Have exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Cultivate a desire for learning and personal growth with the ability to use feedback in a positive way with personal accountability
- Demonstrate proficiency in using customer relationship management systems
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- 1+ year of financial services experience or business to business sales
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience representing lead-provider products and solutions
- 1+ year of experience in the automotive financing or advertising media industries
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).