Summary Executive Assistant Pentagon, Washington, DC
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
At Cyberstar, we aim to analyze and boost human and business performance through the implementation of business process redesign and information technology (IT) modernization to include data analytics and cloud computing.
We offer an alternate solution to improving the quality and effectiveness of business operations. In an ever-changing economy, Cyberstar helps companies better read and understand their market data through the synchronization of process innovation, human dynamics, analysis, and the integration of data technology capabilities, to ensure functional optimization in their business.
The Executive Assistant
will support senior officers and executives (O-6 and above, GS-15 and above) for Air Force Special Access Programs. Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain, while keeping current and accurate, the leadership calendars and schedules
- Plan and book travel
- Prepare, verify, and process travel vouchers upon travel return
- Coordinate appointments, correspondence, and communications with other Senior Executive Administrative Assistants
- Manage, generate, and coordinate executive correspondence and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) degree required
- 5+ years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience with no less than 1 year experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment within the past 5 years
- Active and valid driver's license
- Active TS/SCI clearance
How you'll grow
- Must have DoD acquisition program experience supporting the "front office" of a major product development program
- Must have experience organizing meetings and have experience using tools to identify, track, and manage on-program suspense and action items
- Must have expert-level use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat applications, and Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome web browsers
- Experience booking travel and processing vouchers with the Defense Travel System (DTS) is highly desired
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program