Ophthalmic Certification Project Manager Associate US Remote
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee — from entry level through top executive — to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
Supports the Ophthalmic Certification Project Manager by providing logistical support for conference calls, electronic document filing and archiving, reporting requirements and other duties. Responsibilities
- Supports project-specific certification activities at the direction of the Ophthalmic Certification Project Manager.
- Performs certification data entry and works in the certification database at the direction of the Ophthalmic Certification Project Manager.
- Assists with providing support in tracking, compiling, and submitting project deadlines and deliverables.
- Assists with the collection of electronic and paper-based project files and archives.
- Assists with the review of study related documents, certifications and data to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Coordinates conference calls and meetings.
- Edits, formats, tracks and distributes technical and non-technical reports.
- Attends and participates in department team meetings.
- May travel between corporate locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in related fields preferred or a minimum of 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Incumbent will typically possess at least 0-1 year of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years without a degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Word.
- Time management and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to address several assignments simultaneously.
- Some knowledge of clinical trials in ophthalmology preferred.
Emmes requires all US -based Clinical Research Associate new hires to be fully vaccinated before their first day of employment. All new hires may also be required to comply with other COVID-19 health and safety protocols, such as masking or testing. Emmes complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations or exemptions for religious, medical, or other legally protected reasons.
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.