Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Coordinator, Field Services
Capital One is seeking a customer service oriented Senior Coordinator to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the firm's front line and you will solve basic technical problems while providing support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that Capital One associate value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company. This is a hybrid on-site/work from home environment with a steady flow of issues, needs and requests from internal end users.
- Provide application support through remote access tools to resolve internal end user issues
- Interact with end users via softphone, chats, and walk-ins modules to resolve primarily software issues but may get questions about hardware
- Remotely access and support end-user machines to achieve first call resolution
- Utilize Service Now as the ticketing tool to track and escalate tickets for end users
- Assist with onboarding of new engineers by training and allow others to shadow
- Heavy focus on laptop support with an even mix of Windows PC's, Macs, and Mobile Devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engaged in cross-train efforts amongst peers where applicable
- Contribute to site level operational readiness, process improvements
- Effectively manages up as needed
- Self-aware of gaps in skills, works to improve
- Frequent collaboration with site lead, acting as back-up when delegated to
- Cross platform collaboration with immediate peers
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years of remote help desk support experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory services integration
- 1+ years of experience with defining, implementing, and leveraging process (change, incident, problem) management functions
- Apple certification(s)
- 1+ years of experience with virtualization technologies, to include VMWare tools (Fusion, ESX)
- 1+ years of macOS Server administration experience
- 1+ years of experience with Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience with macOS - High Sierra or earlier operating system
- 1+ years of experience with platform management and integration, to include JAMF Casper Suite or SCCM
- 1+ years of experience with productivity tools running on Mac, to include MS Office, Lync or Skype
- 1+ years of experience with Mac experience supporting 100+ end users
- 1+ years of experience with image deployment, software and system testing and encryption and security tools (McAfee) on Windows and macOS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).