Summary Senior Financial Manager Robins AFB, GA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS) was created to provide integrated enterprise IT support to Federal customers both CONUS and OCONUS. CARS employs Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with decades of experience working in the Federal marketplace.
CARS is excited to support Engineering, Professional, and Administrative Support Services (EPASS) by the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). The company will provide Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) across five US work sites, including Wright-Patterson, Warner-Robins, and Holloman Air Force Bases: Joint Base Langley-Eustis, and at the Central Ohio Aerospace and Technology Center in Heath, Ohio. The contract will support the program execution to develop, acquire, field, and modernize capabilities in addition to life cycle management of assigned programs, all parts of the AFLCMC Portfolio.
The Senior Financial Manager's
areas of responsibility listed below are essential to satisfactory performance, with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary depending on the assignment. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Senior Financial Manager
within our EPASS
team, you will:
- Provide financial management/comptroller support for the F/B Directorate.
- The major areas of support are cost research, cost estimating, earned value management implementation and analysis, schedule networking, program control integration and analysis, and financial analysis on a wide variety of programs.
- Independently perform all tasks relevant to the PWS.
- Provide the capability to support the assigned tasks and lead support personnel in these tasks.
- Perform material solution analyses leading up to design reviews.
- Produce or support the development of draft documentation and presentation materials as requested or necessitated by programmatic limits based on cost, schedule, and performance.
- Conduct research and provide inputs to program financial management.
- Review and analyze costs to identify and allocate costs shared between the USAF and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases.
- Assist with initiating, writing, reviewing, developing, and implementing documentation activities, like TEMPs, Systems Engineering Plans (SEP), RFPs, SOOs, Contracting items and Data Items, Test Plans, LCMP, Pre-Milestone A, and Pre-Milestone B financial documentation.
- Provide inputs to program documentation, including inputs for the identification and development of program requirements and/or cost, schedule, technical, and program risks.
- Support the program office in the management of program financial risk.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain a master integrated program schedule from concept exploration to fielding a system.
- Review team planning, support program offices in performance analysis (Cost Performance Reports (CPR), Cost/Schedule Status Reports (CSSR), Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR), and Contractor Cost Data Reports (CCDR), train integrated baseline and surveillance review teams and IPTs (multifunctional) on Earned Value Management and analysis techniques.
- Aid the F/B Directorate Chief Financial Officer and the entire F/B PEO portfolio.
- Keep senior management informed of the progress of programs and advise of any significant financial developments that may impact the mission.
- Determine appropriate financial recommendations for unresolved or questionable problems and perform follow-up.
- Provide financial management/comptroller support in the areas of financial analysis, cost estimating, and program integration.
- Utilize understanding of appropriation law (time, purpose, and amount), Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE).
- Monitor and evaluate division activities to determine compliance with applicable regulations, directives, procedures, and policies.
- Review processes and products for compliance with applicable financial regulations, directives, and laws as necessary to eliminate work problems, and barriers to mission accomplishment, promote team building, and implement quality improvements in response to concerns with regulatory compliance and/or customer requirements.
- Track and report expiring year funds monthly and assist in building, consolidating, and reporting End-Of-Year close-out financial data and reports.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimate waiver documentation in support of the Divisions, Directorate, and the PEO portfolio.
- Track and monitor directorate financial taskings, consolidate responses, and provide inputs for directorate review.
- Submit monthly status reports and other information as requested.
- Prepare CDRL inputs, including the Task Order's Monthly Status Report.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master's degree and 10+ years of experience OR
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 15+ years of directly related experience
- Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Agile Real Time Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program