Mid-Level Software Architect
College Park, MD Join our Talent Network
CAS is currently seeking a Mid-Level Software Architect to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
- Guide and assist the development team throughout the process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with coding or design.
- Ensure that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Present regular progress reports and set goals.
- Test the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Update software solutions as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in software development and project management
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical mindset with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
Join our Talent Network