Principal Platform Services Engineer
Boston, MA Join our Talent Network
CAS is currently seeking a Principal Platform Services Engineer to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Platform APIs
- Maintain underlying services required to host containerized applications
- Lead by example and coach teams using paired development to create infrastructure as code to dynamically provision and manage cloud infrastructure and services with technologies like Terraform and Ansible
- Work with other engineering teams to architect and implement OpenShift 4 Kubernetes container platform, dependent infrastructure, CI/CD, monitoring with improvements to scale to hundreds of working product teams
- Guide the application of common development tools and infrastructure, such as CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, provisioning, and configuration management
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of experience leading teams with building and developing containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes and Mesos, etc.
- 5+ years of experience building developer platform services and APIs that scale in production
- 5+ years of experience building production services using Cloud Infrastructure Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Identity and Access Lifecycle Management Operations and Controls
- Resume demonstrates deep understanding of modern microservices architectures, design patterns, resiliency techniques, and optimizations
- Manage, report, and facilitate certification of access for all in-scope resources, including SaaS, AWS, Azure, CSS managed applications, tools, and systems
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
Join our Talent Network