Principal Site Reliability Engineer
Boston, MA Join our Talent Network
CAS is currently seeking a Principal Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and assess new ways to scale platform capabilities supervisory responsibilities.
- Automate workflows.
- Troubleshoot production systems.
- Develop features to automate, scale, test, and secure the cloud infrastructure and the pipelines.
- Enhance performance monitoring of the various systems.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance of cloud infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of building and maintaining Kubernetes clusters across a hybrid-cloud infrastructure
- 8+ years of experience working in Operations, DevOps, or Site Reliability Engineering
- 5+ years of configuration /package management experience using tools like Terraform or Helm, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud service monitoring like Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, and/or Sumo Logic, etc.
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptionally proficient (knowledge and work experience) in Linux system administration
- Ability to assist with GitLab CI pipelines (build/promote artifacts and security scans)
- Experience creating automation using APIs from Azure or Google Cloud
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
Join our Talent Network