Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
For 20+ years, NJVC has provided federal, DoD, and commercial customers with innovative and cost-effective solutions for their IT needs. NJVC approaches the work with the intensity expected of a mission-critical IT provider, working within the framework of people, processes, and technologies to meet customer requirements.
NJVC is glad to be supporting the Foundation Sustainment Services (FS2) contract that will establish the acquisition framework for delivering the full scope of information technology services and capabilities to support the Information Technology (IT) sustainment services for the Foundation GEOINT Integrated Program Office (IPF) and the FG capabilities/services in support of the NGA's Source Operations & Management Directorate's Foundation GEOINT Group (SF) Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Dev Ops Engineer
within our FS2
team, you will:
- Lead program's Multi-cloud DevOps capability spanning AWS cloud environments, including the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline.
- Maintain operational capability across multiple systems and networks.
- Integrate new programs into the NGA CI/CD CORE DevOps pipelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related discipline and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proficient in either software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment
- Proficient in AWS/Cloud technologies
- Proficient in OpenShift AWS hosting platforms
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Active Top-Secret Clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
How you'll grow
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and workflow
- Knowledge of the Architectural, SW Development, and SW Sustainment Practices
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program