- Institute of International Finance
- Washington D.C.
- May 16, 2023
- Jun 20, 2023
- IT, Systems Administrator
- Full Time
The Institute of International Finance (IIF) is the global association of the financial industry, with about 400 members from more than 60 countries. The IIF provides its members with innovative research, unparalleled global advocacy, and access to leading industry events that leverage its influential network. Its mission is to support the financial industry in the prudent management of risks; to develop sound industry practices; and to advocate for regulatory, financial and economic policies that are in the broad interests of its members and foster global financial stability and sustainable economic growth. IIF members include commercial and investment banks, asset managers, insurance companies, professional services firms, exchanges, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, central banks and development banks.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Maintain Computer Facility (coordinate the maintenance of the Institute’s computer facility; research and provide technical advice for the purchase of new hardware and software; and ensure backup of data).
- System Management (design, implement, configure, and maintain Azure and Office365 services, including Azure AD, Networking, Storage, Databases, Analytics, Security, Office365, Exchange, Security, Intune/Endpoint Manager, Teams/SharePoint).
- Management of IT Projects (plan project scope, resources, and timeline; direct implementation to stay on plan; and coordinate with staff, consultants, and other resources).
- Service PCs and peripherals (install and service personal computers and peripherals for professional and support staff and upgrade PC software in accordance with Institute standards).
- Programming and Staff support (develop tools and applications in support of Institute activities and provide computer training and instruction to the staff).
Applicants should have a college degree in computer science or related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience in systems operations (e.g., cloud computing, network administration, systems architecture, virtualization, database administration, systems security, and disaster recovery).
Knowledge of Microsoft 365 technologies, including Intune Endpoint Manager, Autopilot, and AzureAD. Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and be able to exercise good judgment under time pressure.
To apply, please submit a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in Word format. For more information about the IIF, please refer to our website at https://www.iif.com.
IIF is pleased to provide its staff with a hybrid work environment.