Plano Town Center (31064), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Regional Security Operations Manager
Global Workplace Services (GWS) is seeking a Regional Security Operations (RSO) Manager who will serve as the primary point of contact between GWS and Capital One's Retail line of business (LOB). The manager will provide consultation and services that mitigate operational, strategic and tactical risks for branches, cafés and the ATM network within an assigned area of responsibility. The RSO Manager:
- Possesses strong safety and security acumen and pursues opportunities to monitor industry trends, understand emerging technologies, and network with industry peers.
- Has successfully managed physical security projects related to new construction, renovations, and/or decommissioning.
- Has experience executing site surveys and conducting risk assessments to identify gaps and develop recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Finds common ground and viable solutions to complex problems, influencing outcomes in a collaborative and compelling manner.
- Applies non-traditional security skills such as metrics/data analytics and Agile methodologies to ensure a well-managed approach to project delivery.
- Navigates ambiguity and remains flexible in changing circumstances and priorities.
- Efficiently executes tactical day-to-day responsibilities and while remaining aware of the big picture to support strategic business needs.
- Is comfortable preparing presentations and updates for executive leadership.
- Demonstrates a profound sense of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality aligned with Capital One's vision and values.
- Lead security projects of high technical complexity and elevated risk profile.
- Oversee programs designed to protect people, property and assets, including but not limited to site operations, security assessments and life safety.
- Develop and propose strategic solutions designed to meet business needs and grounded through metrics, trending, benchmarking, etc.
- Establish collaborative relationships with colleagues and Line of Business customers.
- Build partnerships with external stakeholders, including leased property management and industry peer group security experts.
- Build pro-active meaningful liaison relationships with law enforcement across a large portfolio.
- Partner with the internal real estate and external property management on safety and security related aspects for construction projects in the assigned area of responsibility and subsequently the ongoing operationalization of those endeavors.
- Directly or indirectly manage contract security staff members across diverse types of security assignments.
- Liaise with the broader security organization to leverage subject matter expertise and ensure consistency in approach.
- Keep security management informed of major accomplishments, issues and concerns while following company policies and sound risk safety and security practices
- This position will require on-call responsibilities and domestic travel up to 30%.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of security management experience, security risk consulting experience, or law enforcement experience
- At least 5 years of experience with integrated physical security systems
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Master's degree
- Security or risk certification including CPP, PSP, CFE
- 8 years or more of security management experience, law enforcement or security risk consulting experience
- Regulatory experience in financial services industry
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with other stakeholders in a security mission and developing liaison relationships to support a mission.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).