Summary Services Now Representative/Pouch Expeditor Sterling, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Kapsuun Group (KG) provides federal agencies and the DoD with a customer-focused partner that has quickly become one of the established industry leaders in software engineering and intelligence operations. Mission success and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities.
The Services Now Representative/Pouch Expeditor
will support the US Department of State in various duties regarding the Diplomatic Pouch and Mail team, such as answering customer service inquiries, advising team members, ensuring the proper handling of pouch shipments, and more. Responsibilities
- Answer customer service inquiries submitted through the Services Now portal or redirect the inquiry to another Diplomatic Pouch and Mail team member or agency for resolution.
- Communicate with State Department employees, contractors, suppliers, and other outside agencies regarding DPM pouch policies.
- Support and advise DPM and SA-32 management team members of issues and potential factors that may affect pouch policy and procedures.
- Provide reasonable solutions regarding logistical pouch shipment concerns by conducting extensive research and applying problem-solving skills.
- Assist and support DPM Transportation with issues related to diplomatic pouch routing and movement.
- Perform the role of Inbound Pouch Expeditor by visiting the Dulles Airport at given biweekly/monthly intervals to ensure pouch shipments are being handled correctly.
- Responsible for the processing of the US Department of State Request for Customs Clearance of Merchandise (Form 1504) to facilitate the clearance of pouch shipments from foreign posts back to DPMUN for distribution in the US.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree in business, logistics, or a related field and 5+ years of experience OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and an additional 2+ years of experience can be used instead of a degree
- Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written word.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Kapsuun Group, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program