ERP International is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist in support of Eglin Hospital at Eglin AFB, Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2022 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Normal schedule is Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 4:00pm, with a one-hour lunch.
No Call, No Weekends, No Holidays!
Job Specific Duties: The type of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
• Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
• Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
• Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
• Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
• Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
• Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
• Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The following are desirable skills:
* Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
* Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
* Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress).
• Documentation. Contractor employees shall prepare all documentation to meet or exceed established MTF standards, to include, but not limited to: timeliness, accuracy, content, and signature.
* Medical Records Documentation. Health care providers shall complete medical records documentation within 72 business hours of the encounter with the patient.
* Coding. Contractor employees shall use the proper coding of procedures and treatment, and shall maintain coding accuracy (CPT/E&M/procedure) at the same standard, 90% or higher, as military and civil service health care providers engaged in comparable work.
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
* Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist within the last 3 years.
* License: Active, unrestricted license to practice as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.