Plano 6 (31066), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Principal Associate, Digital Marketing Specialist
We're seeking an articulate and thoughtful digital marketing professional who excels in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to change quickly. The successful associate will be able to influence peers and leaders as well as effectively collaborate with various partners across Capital One's Auto Finance division on a day-to-day basis. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in multi-channel communications.
This role will be part of the Capital One Auto Finance Dealer Marketing team responsible for the creation, deployment and optimization of all Business to Business (B2B) marketing channels including: email, online content, paid digital campaigns and Amazon Connect. They will work closely with the Channel Manager, Email Developer, Brand Managers, Data and Tech teams to create and optimize existing and develop new channels. All work must be done in a compliant manner to ensure that all marketing follows all legal and regulatory requirements. What You'll Do:
- Manage posting content on gated, proprietary Content Management System (CMS). Work with Brand Managers to develop and execute the editorial calendar and ensure proper coordination between email and content posting to meet campaign delivery goals. Post and Quality Control all editorial content. Problem solve with tech and product team for any issues with content deployment. Partner with Channel Manager and Product Team to expand and improve the channel.
- Develop, test and deploy landing pages to accompany email and marketing campaigns. Provide recommendations to Brand Managers on how to best leverage design and functionality to measure and deliver business results.
- Serve as back-up for Email Developer, assisting with email creation as needed, including developing email journeys.
- Perform as an effective contributor to team's evolving digital marketing strategy
- Assists in maintaining and improving pod's workflow, systems and processes. Trains others on how to best work with the team.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage new technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns. May be tasked with implementing new systems.
- Effective communication skills that include written communication, meeting facilitation and presentation execution
- Able to share clear and concise project updates and can effectively communicate roadblocks in order to move a project forward
- Can converse with creative as well as technical partners in order to successfully complete projects and meet campaign goals
- Aptitude to manage projects, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, collaborative, able to work independently and able to build in white space to drive results
- Naturally curious, self-starter that has a passion for innovation and is willing to expand knowledge and learn new skills and technologies to improve our process and open new channels of communication
- Analytical problem solver who can clearly identify issues as they arise and propose solutions
- Has a passion for leveraging data, metrics and insights to drive results and learnings, specifically in digital channels
- Is able to interpret and translate metrics into insightful analysis to drive changes for future campaign design
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years experience with email service provider ( ESP)
- At least 3 years experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
- 1+ years of experience with HTML
- 1+ years of experience working with AMP script
- 1+ years of experience working with data using spreadsheets, pivot tables or SQL
- 1+ years of experience working within an Agile framework
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).