Summary Systems Engineer St. Louis, MO
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
For 20+ years, NJVC has provided federal, DoD, and commercial customers with innovative and cost-effective solutions for their IT needs. NJVC approaches the work with the intensity expected of a mission-critical IT provider, working within the framework of people, processes, and technologies to meet customer requirements.
NJVC, LLC is currently looking for a Systems Engineer
to join our team in St. Louis, MO. Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility will be to function as a Content Manager by managing data and data services published for the user community.
- As the Content Manager the SE will support the analysts with new data and Databricks requests as well as resolve any daily issues.
- Analyze 4ACES requirements and assist with design analysis.
- Coordinate COTS upgrades, coordinate with COTS vendors, user Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), NGA Analytic Product Owners, and other segments when issues arise throughout sustainment.
- Serve as the liaison with the PMO, customer user community, COTS vendor, and other segment data providers, and will assist with integrations, migrations, Software Approval Process (SWAP), and accreditation activities.
- Interact with the customer Release Train Engineer, Product Owners, and stakeholders to analyze customer requirements and determine how to include requirements in the operational environment through COTS integration and new data sources being added to the Databricks cluster.
- Perform the design and requirements analysis of data visualizations and COTS appliances for capability enhancements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and team to determine how to host new data capabilities within the operational environment and troubleshoot issues as the customer is integrating new data or creating new visualizations.
- Identify software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of experience OR
- Master's degree with 6+ years of experience
- Significant experience in Cloud Technologies (specifically AWS) and infrastructure-as-code concepts
- Experience interacting with cross-functional project teams, including Software Development, Test, and Security
- Substantial experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments
- Current TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph
How you'll grow
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting.
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications.
- Experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor.
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program