Summary Advanced Logistics Analyst Huntsville, Alabama
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our Strength Is Our People
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture.
Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
This individual will work on our TEAMS Logistics contract supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). Venturi is the logistics services prime contractor for the agency. With over eighty Venturi employees and another twenty plus subcontractor employees, our company provides the full gamut of logistics services (requirements definition, acquisition, transportation, property accountability and management, inventory, lifecycle sustainment, integrated product support elements, etc.) to ensure mission success at multiple MDA facilities around the world. This Analyst will be heavily involved in logistics for Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) and specifically the next generation Ground Based interceptor.
Venturi, LLC, a Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for an Advanced Logistics Analyst
. This position requires expert ability to lead teams and/or work independently, to solve complex life cycle logistics problems and develop life cycle logistics policies, plans, procedures, and documents. The Advanced Logistics Analyst
for this position will need a strong background in maintenance on a wide range of equipment and will also need a working knowledge of acquisition logistics. This individual will identify and apply concepts and practices of logistics management as they apply to new and legacy systems during the sustainment phase of the life cycle. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Advanced Logistics Analyst
within our TEAMS Logistics contract supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
team, you will:
- Work as an effective team member and/or team leader to solve complex life cycle logistics problems in support of government requirements.
- Manage and follow policies and practices related to mainteance of diverse equipment.
- Perform continuous process improvement, contract management, acquisition, planning, funding, and management information systems.
- Establish, develop, update, and manage policies, instructions, procedures, and strategies in accordance with statutory, regulatory, and policy processes and procedures.
- Develop, review, analyze, and validate comprehensive Product Support Strategies.
- Effectively use methods and tools to mitigate risks, including planning for risk, assessing risk areas, and developing risk management options.
- Develop presentations and information papers and research, analyze, and compile data into information, decisional, and instructional briefings and develop metrics to track level of effort and progress in preparation for senior level reviews and updates.
- Effectively and independently present presentations and briefings to senior leaders.
- May be required to provide daily supervision and direction to support team in compliance with policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned
How you'll grow
- MA/MS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with 5+ years of relevant experience OR
- BA/BS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience OR
- AA/AS in logistics acquisition, operation, sustainment, and/or related field with 15+ years of relevant experience
- This position requires travel.
- Background check and interim secret clearance required on day one with the ability to obtain and maintain a minimum secret clearance for the duration of the contract
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program