Talent Acquisition Specialist
1 day left
- PEG LLC
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Commensurate Upon Experience
- May 03, 2023
- Jun 07, 2023
- Human Resources
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Full Time
This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Responsible for coordinating the successful execution of the recruiting process involving the promoting of open job positions, sourcing and screening potential candidates, coordinating interviews while streamlining overall communication
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes including maintaining and tracking locations of current job postings to
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates based on the expectations set by the job description and the Hiring Manager
- Schedule interviews; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assist with the interview process by attending and conducting interviews with Hiring Managers
- Collaborate with the Hiring Manager and the Director of Human Resources during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Assist in facilitating and assisting with the completion of new hire packets, scanning/filing of documents for employee personnel files, and other HR-related onboarding tasks
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to assist and support the Human Resources Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 2+ years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process required.
- Relevant HR Certification (SHRM-CP, PHR, etc.) is preferred
- Applicable HR knowledge related to compliance (labor laws) and recruiting processes
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Knowledge and proficiency of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS
- Must be dependable, self-directed, organized, detail-oriented, and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasking aptitude
- Proactive problem solver
- Must have strong software skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and other related software programs
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • 20 Annual Paid Days Off (12 Days of PTO, Birthday PTO, & 7 Company Paid Holidays) • Company Sponsored Medical Insurance that includes a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium • Dental & Vision Insurance • 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% company match vested immediately • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Accident & Pet Insurance • Corporate Sponsored Events • Paid Professional Development & Salary Incentives through Learning/Certification Opportunities •
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.