Dewberry is currently seeking a hybrid Senior Marketing Coordinator
with A/E/C experience to join our Mid-Atlantic Marketing Team that will be based in our Fairfax, VA, Gainesville, VA, Leesburg VA, Lanham, MD, Rockville, MD, or Baltimore offices. This team supports local offices, strategic pursuits, and collaborates to develop strategy and submit winning proposals. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, market-focused professional who understands deadline-driven work and is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment. The job often entails working on multiple assignments in tandem, with overlapping schedules.
Our team's mission is to build office collaboration, leverage team members' key skillsets, and drive strategy for our regions. This position would be backed by a team of experienced marketers, graphic designers, and communication professionals who successfully collaborate, promote individual strengths, and support each other's professional growth.
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you're an experienced professional or a new graduate, you'll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call "Dewberry at Work," that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
- The Senior Marketing Coordinator will work in tandem with client managers and technical leads to determine go/no-go decisions, pursuit win strategies, craft sales messages, assemble pursuit teams, manage the proposal process, and develop proposal responses.
- Responsible for full life cycle of the proposal preparation process, including state and local proposals, SF330's, design-build proposals, qualification packages, and oral presentations.
- Comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance/style for all presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, and collateral materials.
- Write supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
- Support Client Managers in market research, competitor analysis, and client intelligence.
- Ability to represent the firm appropriately with teaming partners and subcontractors, at conferences, and business networking opportunities.
- Manage multiple proposal efforts and teams simultaneously for within diverse markets and service offerings.
- Organize marketing material for ease of use.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- 5+ years' experience personally producing proposals and managing proposal efforts in the A/E/C industry.
- Extensive experience with state/local proposal formats.
- Must have extensive computer software skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Teams).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud desktop publishing applications (InDesign & Acrobat Pro).
- Knowledge of database/CRM systems, specifically Deltek Vision, a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Effective proposal management skills including strong attention to detail, planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and work collaboratively.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, able to prioritize multiple tasks, coordinate shifting priorities, respond to short-term deadlines, and carry a diverse workload with tight timelines.
- Must be available to work overtime as necessary in order to meet business requirements.
- Must be willing to travel to other office locations for meetings as needed.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Dewberry we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for our employees. So if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the position description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other opportunities.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Only recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry's background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.