1307 Walt Whitman (22600), United States of America, Melville, New York
Senior Associate, Client Service Onboarding
Are you looking for a challenging role that includes the convenience of working virtually at home? Then a Capital One Commercial Ops role may be the role for you! You must be within 100 miles driving distance from our Capital One hub in Melville, NY, McLean, VA, Richmond, VA or Plano, TX.
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Job Description :
Treasury Management Operations works with commercial clients, both proactively and reactively, for all their product onboarding needs.Our associates are on the frontline, delivering on our commitment to provide a beautiful client experience.
At the Senior Associate level, you will be a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.You will need to have exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal), a positive mindset and, above all, a "client first" work ethic. You will be required to balance risk to Capital One while delivering an industry leading experience to clients. You will possess an in-depth technical knowledge of Treasury Management products.You will utilize your expertise to manage the end-to-end implementation process for Treasury Management products and provide product implementation support and training to clients. General Responsibilities :
Desired Attributes and Skills :
- Acts as the "project manager" and the primary point of contact for new client / new product setups by defining and managing all implementation activities
- Creates and manages to implementation project plans, coordinating internal and client stakeholders to ensure timely execution
- Coordinates with clients, and sometimes vendors of clients, to execute all required testing activities to ensure that the client has a smooth experience with their products from inception
- Liaises, collaborate and coordinates with business partners across the Commercial Bank, and sometimes with external vendors, to facilitate the timely setup of the clients' products and services
- Leads and facilitates all necessary training activities to ensure the client has a seamless transition as they begin to use their new products and services
- Learn and become an expert in Capital One credit, deposit, and treasury management products and services to proactively and reactively resolve client's needs
- Execute job duties following policies, standard and/or procedures within target turnaround times and quality levels; bring awareness to management any constraints or concerns
- When complaints, problems and/or issues arise work with partners driving to root cause and identifying sustainable, repeatable solutions to ensure repeat occurrences are avoided for all clients
- Research and learn about your client's industry, business, and individual banking needs
- Advocate for client's needs with internal stakeholders by providing thoughtful feedback on where clients are achieving their goals as well as where their needs are not being met
- Develop effective solutions for clients when something doesn't go as planned and eloquently recover to delight the client
- Represents Treasury Management Operations with internal partners and clients based on proven track record of sound judgment
- Develop solutions to treasury management problems based on subject matter expertise and research of areas within and beyond own area of responsibility
- Work on projects as requested
- Own your individual development
We seek associates who are:
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- Passionate about both delivering a great client experience and complying with laws and regulations
- Forward leaning into technology, automation, and emerging financial products
- Fluid in adapting to and embracing change for themselves and with others
- Intellectually curious, inquisitive, and open minded
- Integrated thinkers and creative problem solvers
- Exceptional and confident communicators, negotiators, and influencers
- Tenacious in pursuing and achieving their goals and objectives
- Motivated to achieve results through teamwork and collaboration
- Proactive about their own development and learning with an optimistic, growth mindset
- A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
- A reliable private internet connection that is not supplied by use cellular data (hot spot)
- Cable or fiber connections are preferred
- Internet service download speeds must be at least 5 mbps, with 10+ mbps preferred - check your download speed using a speed test. A sample one can be found here . To test your home internet from your personal computer at home, type www.speedtest.net into the web browser of your personal computer.
- Sustained ability to maintain latency less than 250 ms in voice calls is required
- Hard wired connectivity is preferred, any use of wireless connectivity must be Private (non-public) and password protected through WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption. If you have any questions about your encryption, please consult with your internet provider
- A private network is password protected where you have ownership or line of sight to every device on the network
- Capital One reserves the right to request proof of internet provider, speed and service package from the associate
- Requirements are subject to change, as new systems and technology is delivered. Capital One reserves the right to modify internet service requirements with sixty (60) days notice.
Candidates must live within 100 miles driving distance of one of the hub locations based in Melville, NY, McLean, VA, Richmond, VA or Plano, TX. Basic Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) or the Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, business process management or project management
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- 2+ years of customer service, business process or project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Treasury Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).