Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Product Senior Associate - BCP Brand & Marketing
We're looking for an experienced product manager to drive prioritization and guide design and development teams building software products for our Business Cards & Payments Group.
Want to launch innovative B2B digital products? Looking to lead an integrated team using leading-edge technology, human-centered design thinking and agile methods? Can you apply creative problem-solving skills to solve complex business challenges? If so, you may be the next Product Manager to drive the digital agenda for Business Card & Payments. Summary:
Capital One's Business Cards & Payments team is defining the roadmap for the bank's overall digital strategy, designing new early stage products and services, and accelerating delivery through innovative methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company and an innovation laboratory within the only founder-led top 10 bank in the U.S.
Digital Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our strategy. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
We are selectively recruiting for a Digital Product Manager to develop and launch products that will reinvent how we interact with our customers, make credit decisions and manage the health of our $70bn portfolio. What will you do?
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- Drive definition of strategy and success metrics for our digital products and be accountable for the full product lifecycle
- Talk to customers and users to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment with top designers and engineers to build breakthrough experiences and products that solve our users' most critical needs
- Apply cutting edge technology like automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to reimagine the way Capital One manages risk
- A bias to action and a proven track record of shipping successful products to market which exceed user expectations
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products.
- Grounding in human-centered design with a natural empathy for users
- Strategic thinking and an ability to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Structured communication & storytelling skills with all audiences
- Significant experience applying analytical rigor to support technology decisions
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in digital product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile product management
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $112,400 - $128,300 for Sr. Associate, Product Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).