As a Program Manager, you will:
-Manage the application, award, and compliance review process for assigned area of program responsibility
-Perform award reviews and providing funding concurrence and or recommendations for award justifications based on considerations such as quality, consistency and adherence to policies, procedures and applicable 0MB and other Federal regulations
-Establish, implement, and ensure compliance with policies and procedures governing awards, terms and conditions for funding investment
-Establish or evaluate policies, guidelines, procedures, and methodologies that guide the operations, implementation, and management of assigned area of program responsibility RequirementsConditions of Employment This opportunity is also open to any US citizen to apply under Announcement 23-DO-337-P. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
The experience may have been gained in either the public, private sector or volunteer service . One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your resume. Key Requirements: Please refer to "Conditions of Employment." Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying. Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
All new hires will be required to comply with federal ethics laws. A review of financial or other interests may be conducted to determine if they create any real or apparent conflict of interests with official Treasury duties. Qualifications
You must meet the following requirements within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement.Specialized experience for the GS-15: You must have one (1) year of specialized experience that has equipped you with the particular competencies/knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. To be creditable, specialized experience must have been equivalent to at least the GS-14 level in the Federal service, public or other private sectors. Specialized experience for this position includes the following:
-Designing and administering programs related to consumer and community development lending by regulated financial institutions; AND
-Overseeing the work of others in performing program implementation and evaluation work requiring experience in:
(A) the financial and management structure, operations and practices of community development finance entities; OR
(B) the development and execution of policies, procedures and risk plans for effective implementation of federal awards and grants programs; OR
(C) federal grants management/compliance policies, laws, regulations, and circulars.Time in Grade:
In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-15, you must have been at the GS-14 level for 52 weeks.Additional informationOTHER INFORMATION:
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a non-bargaining unit position.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid.
- We may offer opportunities for telework.
- We may offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- A one year supervisory or managerial probationary period may be required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9 . Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
Our comprehensive benefits are very generous. Our benefits package includes:
- Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, bonuses and incentive awards.
- Eleven paid holidays, 13 days of sick leave, and 13 to 26 days of vacation time each year.
- Access to insurance programs that may be continued after you retire.
- A wide choice of health insurance plans, coverage for pre-existing conditions, and no waiting periods. We pay a substantial amount (up to 75%) of the health insurance premiums.
- A retirement program which includes employer-matching contributions.
- Learn more about Federal benefits programs at: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Pay_and_Benefits