- FMC & Associates, LLC.
- Washington D.C.
- Mar 24, 2023
- Mar 27, 2023
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized construction project manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, plan, manage and track the progress of our construction projects. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials. Below are some of the tasks for this role:
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including utilization of standard documentation and methodology, as well as project tracking and reporting procedures.
· Oversee and supervise construction project progress, provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
· Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met before certifying project for safe Occupancy.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Guide compliance with building and safety regulations for projects with contractors and inspectors
· Assign duties and responsibilities to project personnel
· Set clear actions, processes, and tasks to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunication with team member.
· Concise communication internally and externally with stakeholders
· Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status for multiple projects utilizing company specific technologies
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Effective and excellent communication with key stake holders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Plan ahead to prevent or manage emerging problems for risk mitigation.
· Monthly invoice preparation for active inspection projects.
· Promote company growth through contract and project procurement
· Perform other related duties as assigned