Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Principal Associate, Capital One Shopping (Remote - Eligible) Principal Associate - Client Development, Job Description Capital One Shopping is looking for a Principal Associate to join the Partnerships Team. You'll be responsible for partnering with our top merchants to help them succeed leveraging Capital One Shopping's suite of solutions. In this client-facing role, the team is looking for an individual with product, data, and strategic account management experience to help integrate and create bespoke solutions for our top merchants. You'll act as a key liaison between our clients and internal teams. Key Responsibilities Include:
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Partner with key external stakeholders (merchants, agencies, networks) to help grow and cultivate Capital One Shopping
- Integrate Capital One Shopping's products and services with our merchant partners
- Leverage data to optimize and grow your book of business
- Teach, support, and train agencies and industry partners on COF Shopping
- Work with Product, Revenue Management, and other key stakeholders to help drive our business
- Drive strategic analysis to support merchant initiatives
- Technical skills (utilizing analytic platforms, APIs, and proprietary tools) are a plus
- Scale up new merchants via education and support
- Demonstrated success leveraging data, analytical and communication skills
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong strategic, analytical, and data-analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience and results in strategic client facing (in-person, phone, email) interactions
- Experience in identifying, creating, and building strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Prior experience in taking full ownership of client relationships and the ability to partner with internal stakeholders to create customized solutions for partners
- A strong deference to team culture, collaboration, and open communication
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in a client facing sales or account management role
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 4+ years of affiliate, enterprise sales, perform marketing, or account management experience
- Proven track record of managing, selling, and developing relationships with Strategic Merchants
- Experience managing technical integrations
- Strong data, analytical and communication skills
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $118,700 - $135,400 for Prin Assoc, Client Development
Location is San Francisco, California: $125,700 - $143,500 for Prin Assoc, Client Development
Remote roles in other areas of New York & California, and across Colorado & Washington: $100,600 - $114,800 for Prin Assoc, Client Development
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).