Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Associate, Customer Growth Marketing Strategist We're looking for a passionate, innovative, and experienced Customer Growth Marketing Strategist to drive Capital One Card's customer marketing agenda. The right candidate will have experience in developing and launching data-based, multi-channel strategies that drive customer engagement and new accounts booked. They will need to effectively build relationships across the organization and should thrive in a fast paced environment. Key Responsibilities
Leverage customer data to drive marketing innovations in segmentation, triggers, and channel strategies. Support the development and own the execution of marketing strategies that enhance customer engagement and brand affinity. Connect internal agendas to create a holistic strategy and flawlessly execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive awareness of and engagement with our Capital One offerings (including card offers, digital features and tools).
Partner with cross-functional teams (business partners, creative teams, legal, etc.) to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive campaign delivery. Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to become an expert on marketing best practices across channels and programs. Effectively manage many stakeholders while shepherding multiple marketing creative projects through our process and ensuring flawless delivery of strategic intent.
Develop learning agendas and test plans to continually optimize creatives based on consumer insights and in-market performance. Ideal Candidate
- Passionate Customer Engagement marketer. Proven ability to apply customer data and insights to build relevant and targeted messaging strategies that drive engagement and increase brand perceptions while meeting business objectives. Experience with a variety of marketing channels (email, in-app, DM, social, website, etc.) and partnering to ensure connected customer experiences across channels.
- Effective storyteller. Ability to develop clear and persuasive stories to gain buy-in on new marketing strategies to a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders. Strong writing and presentation skills, with ability to build relationships and partner across various stakeholders and partner teams.
- Results-driven implementer: Laser-focused on getting work into market, analyzing results and optimizing future campaigns. Knows how to rally the troops to move from planning to execution, and is always gathering learnings to carry over from previous work to new projects.
- Successful juggler. You don't get overwhelmed or flustered easily. You are detail oriented and able to keep track of multiple projects at once, manage your time efficiently and communicate scheduling with your manager and the broader team. Ability to prioritize competing priorities is critical.
- Proactive team player who is eager and excited about producing awesome work. You are able to work alone or with partners to solve problems and develop clear action and execution plans for a task, informing your manager of progress appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing strategy, brand strategy or product marketing experience with experience managing multiple channels, agency or client side
- At least 3 years of experience in planning, executing and analyzing marketing programs
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 2+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- 2+ years of experience creating data driven customer growth marketing campaigns and strategies
- 1+ year of experience in marketing for financial services or another highly regulated industry
- 1+ year of experience driving optimization plans and creative strategy
- 1+ year of experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $99,500 - $113,600 for Sr. Associate, Marketing
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).