Provides secretarial support to assigned Administrator(s) or Department; establishes and maintains records; compiles and distributes materials and reports; and responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.QualificationsEducation:
High school diploma or equivalent.Experience:
Job-related with increasing levels of responsibility is required. Essential Functions
- Coordinates schedules, meetings, and activities for the purpose of supporting administrator/department staff with operational activities.
- Maintains a wide variety of files and records (manual/computer; confidential/non-confidential) for the purpose of providing documentation in accordance with administrative and legal requirements.
- Appropriately utilize technology and ACPS technology systems to support office functions.
- Monitors assigned departmental activities and/or program components (e.g., travel arrangements and reimbursements, meetings and events, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that goals are achieved, target dates are met, and financial, legal, and/or administrative requirements are satisfied.
- Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g., reports, memos, letters, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written references, and/or conveying information.
- Responds to a variety of inquiries from internal and external parties (e.g., staff, parents, students, public agencies, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties, and/or providing direction.
- Supports assigned administrative and department personnel for the purpose of providing assistance with administrative functions.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
- Attends meetings and workshops for the purpose of recording events, conveying, and/or receiving information.
- Assists with other duties as assigned, including ordering, receiving, and distributing office materials and supplies as well as administrative and routine office operations
Public Health Compliance
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test.
- Proof of COVID vaccination. Exemptions for religious/medical will be reviewed.
- Must follow safety and health protocols.
Central Office Salary Range:
$39,513.60 - $48,614.40 / Support SUP-18 Shift Type: